- 1670 S. Amphlett Blvd. San Mateo, CA 94402
- 900 North San Antonio Road, Suite 101 Los Altos, CA 94022
Shay provides a healing practice combining the theories of western psychology and eastern philosophies. Shay’s work takes clients through a well-contained journey of finding and overcoming beliefs, which have prevented them from reaching their full potential and from enjoying life to its fullest.hay works with adults, couples, parents, and beings from all walks of life, who wish to make a change in the way they live.
Methods applied in Shay’s work:
- Somatic approach to healing trauma
- Embodied Healing Touch
- Recreation of the Self (RC-S)
- Mind-Body Integration
- MindfulnessPreview attachment Shay Barak Personal Transformation Guide.jpg
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Stay connected & receive updates about new classes.